Today, TeamRock is thrilled to announce an exclusive partnership with National ticketing agent, The Ticket Factory to create a new ticketing website called TeamRock Tickets.
Powered by The Ticket Factory, TeamRock Tickets will be a great addition to the TeamRock portfolio providing the opportunity for rock and metal fans to access the best tickets for live events and concerts for the music they are passionate about.
Managing Director of TeamRock, Tony Dowling, said: “This is an exciting initiative which will help cement Teamrock.com as the home of rock and metal. As well as original content, news and interviews our fans can now access tickets for live events too. Our audience is built of loyal and passionate people, who will soon be able to buy tickets under our brand, meaning we can provide an even better TeamRock experience.
The Ticket Factory’s technology and systems mean we’ll deliver a reliable service to our customers which will integrate seamlessly with the TeamRock brand. Their proposition of standing ‘for the fans’, developing their product with a customer-first approach and strong stance against secondary ticketing, aligns closely with our ethos as a credible and authentic media owner.”
Stuart Cain, Managing Director of The Ticket Factory said “We are delighted to enter an innovative and exclusive partnership with the metal and rock powerhouse that is TeamRock. TeamRock has a worldwide global footprint of over 6 million rock and metal fans, so thanks to the creation of TeamRock Tickets, The Ticket Factory and this powerful new marketing channel will be the go to selling platform for promoters of rock and metal events and concerts up and down the country.”
As part of this new service, TeamRock Tickets’ customers will also have the chance to take part in exclusive competitions featuring money-can't-buy prizes, as well as access to preferential offers.
TeamRock Tickets will launch in August with an associated full multi-channel marketing campaign utilising print, online, social media, newsletter, email and radio platforms.
Notes to Editors
Team Rock is the global home of Rock and Metal music. It provides unrivalled access to the world's very best Rock and Metal content through a data-driven, multi-media content creation and distribution platform which is rapidly becoming the go-to destination for fans and artists alike. Owner of the leading Rock and Metal brands TeamRock, Classic Rock, Metal Hammer and Prog, TeamRock engages with fans through websites and apps for mobile and desktop, digital and print magazines, gaming and retail. TeamRock is backed by Harwood Private Equity.
The Ticket Factory and Tickets partnership
The Ticket Factory is the only primary ticketing company that has partnered with TeamRock.
The Ticket Factory
- The Ticket Factory: theticketfactory.com or 0844 338 8000.
- The Ticket Factory is one of the UK’s leading national ticketing agents, selling around 2.5m tickets a year for a range of comedy events, concerts, sporting events, exhibitions, theatre performances, visitor attractions and much more across the UK.
- It is the official box office for the NEC, Barclaycard Arena and Genting Arena and has provided the box office services to Haymarket Exhibitions and the Royal Horticultural Society Flower Shows since 2010. It also secured the contracts to be the main national ticket agent for the European Swimming Championships 2015 and the Lawn Tennis Association’s Davis Cup.
- The Ticket Factory sells for top exhibitions, including Crufts, Motorcycle Live, Horse of the Year and Autosport International, As well as top festivals like Leeds, V Festival, Latitude Bloodstock and Download.
- The Ticket Factory also boasts a dedicated groups booking team who, with over 30 years’ experience, offer a passport to the best live experiences the UK has to offer, with some great discounts and advantages for groups along the way.
- The Ticket Factory is also a member of the Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR), which means that customers can purchase tickets with confidence.
For further information regarding this press release please contact The Ticket Factory press office:
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0121) 767 3566